Breaking

Thursday 3 April 2014

How To Root The Tecno H5 with Easy steps

Requirements:
1.Tecno H5
2.PC
3.PdaNET+
4.Eroot
5.Working Connection
6.Sharp Brain

Procedures:

1.Enable USB DEBUGING On Your Phone

2.Make Sure You Have Drivers Installed In Yoor PC

3.Download Eroot Here And Install On Your PC,

4.Connect Your Phone, Run Eroot And Click Root.

5.Wait For 1 Minute

6.It Will Mark Four Boxes And The Root Button Will Change To Chinese, Click On It..

Now Check Your Phone U Will See Your SuperUser Installed.








3 comments:

  1. Or just download the latest from Arnott and choose Baharir exploit. No hassle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but,
    I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you might
    be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.



    Also visit my web site; web Design Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello could you please send me thestock rom for techno h5 jumahalf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete