Breaking

Tuesday 1 April 2014

EASYLY ROOT AND DOWNGRADE YOUR HTC DROID_INCREDIBLE


  1. Windows: Disable or remove all phone, PDA, MP3 sync softwares, including HTC Sync, itunes, and all Antivirus software and suspend all unnecessary processes.
  2. Windows: Install HTC USB Drivers on your PC. http://downloads.unrevoked.com/HTCDriver3.0.0.007.exe
  3. 64 bit Linux Users: Android tools in the kit are 32 bit. You will need to install ia32-libs (Debian) or equivelent if they are not already installed. Debian/Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install ia32-libs
  4. Get adb and fastboot working on your PC
  5. Start with phone in Charge Only mode, sdcard mounted by phone, not PC, and USB debugging enabled
  6. A kit with everything needed (including adb and fastboot) including scripts. vwhk-12102011-c.zip MD5:26a2dbcb96d82153add7edaccd157996
  7. Then extract the content in your desktop, we look like bellow screenshot.


  • IMPORTANT: Run the Linux script as ROOT, run the Windows script as Admin.
  • Wait And Chill to let It down his job and you we have your decice downgraded sucessfully!
  • Then download eroot from here run  and connect your device and make sure you enable usb debugging

  • After rooting you we now have super user installed in your device and you're almost there!!
  • Download and install rom manager from playstore or else were. and load proper recovery for your device.
  • Next is to search for proper rom for your device and flash via cwm recovery or others.

Other alternative: you can also rename RUU_Vivo_W_Gingerbread_S_VERIZON_WWE_2.18.605.3_Radio_1.09.01.0622_NV_VZW1.92_release_199487_signed PG32IMG then place it to root of your sdcard and flash via fastboot. incase the bootloader didnt recognize the PG32IMG try to format your sdcard to fat32.

2 comments:

  1. I blog often and I really thank you for your information. Your article has really peaked my interest.

    I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about
    once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too.


    my webpage :: grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was
    extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
    Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers?
    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    Take a look at my web page :: hcg diet drops

    ReplyDelete