Breaking

Monday 24 June 2013

Mobile ODINv3.65


Mobile ODIN is the on-device firmware
flasher of choice. Just throw those
firmware files on your (internal or
external) SD card, start Mobile ODIN and
flash away.
! Your device must be rooted to be able
to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below
to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option (Market/
Pro version only), Mobile ODIN will root
the firmware while you flash it. Checking
out that new leaked firmware? No reason
to lose root!
All partitions are supported, as are loose
files, .tar files and .tar.md5 files. Mobile
ODIN will even check the MD5 signatures
before flashing. While in theory Mobile
ODIN can repartition and flash EFS and
bootloaders, it will cowardly refuse to do
so, for your own safety.
Currently supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000B
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000M
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9003
- Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9003L
- Rogers Captivate SGH-I896
- AT&T Captivate SGH-I897
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100T
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G
- Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100M
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250S
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SHW-M250K
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SC-02C
- AT&T Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-
D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC Galaxy S2 SCH-R760
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300T
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9308
- AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747
- Canadia Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M
- TMOUS Galaxy S3 SGH-T999
- Sprint Galaxy S3 SPH-L710
- VZW Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 (unlock
bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-
R530/U/M/C
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE SHV-E210S
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305T
- Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE GT-I9305N
- Google Galaxy Nexus (GSM) Maguro/
Yakju/GT-I9250
- Google Galaxy Nexus (CDMA/LTE) Toro/
Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-I9220
- Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317/
M
- TMOUS Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889
- Sprint Galaxy Note 2 SPH-L900
- VZW Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 (unlock
bootloader !)
- USCC Galaxy Note 2 SCH-R950
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" GT-N8000
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" Wi-Fi GT-
N8010/N8013
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus Wi-Fi GT-
P6210
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-
P6200L
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7" GT-P6800
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7" Wi-Fi GT-
P6810
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" GT-P7500
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" Wi-Fi GT-
P7510
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" GT-P3100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" Wi-Fi GT-
P3110/P3113
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10" GT-P5100
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10" Wi-Fi GT-
P5110/P5113
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500B
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500L
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500T
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5500M
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5503
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5503T
- Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-I5508
More devices to come!
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT
increase your custom kernel flash counter
or make the yellow warning triangle
appear.
! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
Credits
Aside from my own CF-Root-based
flashkernels, Mobile ODIN also uses (with
permission) flashkernels built by these
users:
- Codeworkx (I777, D710)
- Skin1980 (I9003)
- Kyuta Syoko (I896, I897)
- Psyke83 (I5500)
Also many thanks to the various testers!
Download
Mobile ODIN Pro - Android Market /
Google Play
Attached is the Lite version of Mobile
ODIN - this is a release exclusive to XDA
and may not be redistributed ! Please note
that you also need to download and
install a "FlashKernel" manually if you are
using the Lite version. These are listed a
few posts down from here. The Pro
version will automatically download and
install these for you when needed.




Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You
start off by starting the app. The app will
check your system has everything the app
needs to continue (like root). The Pro
version will download additional packages
if needed automatically - so it is advised
to have Wi-Fi available - for the Lite
version you need to install the right
package manually (see the FlashKernels
posts a few posts down).
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN
screen. It will list a set of partitions.
Clicking a partition will allow you to select
a file from your SD card to flash to that
partition. Do not worry about selecting the
wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you.
Separate files (named after the partition)
as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are
supported. Specific .exe files
(Odin3Excutor one-click packages) are
also supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used
to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All
three of these buttons have been replaced
by the "Open file ..." button. This button
will open the file you select from the SD
card, and find all the partitions it can
flash inside that file. So if you select
a .tar file containing kernel and modem,
the Kernel and Modem partitions will be
set up to use that .tar file for flashing. To
get the same result as desktop ODIN, use
Open file... on .tar files for PDA, PHONE
and CSC, in that order.
Now that we have selected what we want
to flash, if you have the Pro version you
can proceed to the EverRoot section. The
EverRoot options allows you to root your
firmware while it is being flashed. Never
again will you be without root! Select here
which apps you want to inject in the
firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting
partitions and configuring EverRoot, we
continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN
will gather all the information it needs and
perform the flash. Before starting,
however, it will check that your battery
level is over 50%, and if applicable offer
to verify MD5 checksums on the files you
have selected to flash. If all is well, it will
reboot into recovery mode, and flash the
firmware you have selected.
You can also enable the wipe option. This
will wipe both data and cache partition.
BEWARE: If you have a device that shares
the same space between data and internal
sdcard partitions, enabling the wipe option
may also wipe the internal sdcard !

No comments:

Post a Comment